Leasing is ideal for people who drive less than 15,000 miles per year, take good care of their vehicle, and want a new car every 2-4 years.
Nissan of Irvine offers more choices than your average lease programs at your average dealers. Terms range from 24–60 months.
By leasing a vehicle you can usually:
- Get a bigger, better-equipped vehicle than what you could purchase for the same amount.
- Pay only for the portion of the car's life you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, state, and tax laws).
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets like stocks, bonds, etc.
- Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
- Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices.